WHERE DOES THE ART COME FROM!
From the artists themselves! Street artists contribute all the art on the stickers. Some sticker packs are designed just for Street Cuts, but most of them are "cut from the street"—created from actual street art, usually photographed on location by co-founder The Dusty Rebel, and turned into digital stickers.
ARE YOU TAKING ART OFF THE STREET WITHOUT PERMISSION?
Fuck no! All art for sale is chosen and approved by the street artist—it's their art, they own it. Share about your stickers within our terms of service but please no repurposing for commercial endeavors.
WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?
Packs of digital and physical stickers for now, but there's more to come!
WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT USING CRYPTO?
When buying "real stickers" in our store feel free to use your favorite cryptocurrency. In checkout process follow the links to "coinbase" and there you can pay with BTC, ETH, LTC, or BCH.
WHERE DO I GET DIGITAL STICKER?
All digital sticker packs can be purchased exclusively in the Street Cuts app. Click on "packs" icon at the bottom of the app.
WHAT DO I DO WITH DIGITAL STICKERS IN APP?
- Send to anyone directly via your favorite messaging app. Click on any sticker then look for the messaging app you use and click it
- Copy sticker to use elsewhere. Click on any sticker and look for “copy” icon
- Assign Image to any contact. Click on any sticker and look for “assign to contact” icon
- Save sticker to your iOS to use later. Click on any sticker and look for “save” icon
I WANT MY STICKERS TO BE AVAILABLE IN iMESSAGE?
There are a ton of dope ways to use your Street Cuts with iMessage. You only have to configure one time and ALL current and future street cut stickers will be fully available within iMessage for you to peel, paste, tag, or send directly to any of your contacts.
Check out this video we found that gives you an overview.
Step by Step directions
- Open up a new iMessage
- Tap on the icon that looks like an "A" (the apps icon) on the bottom left. You'll see an icon set on bottom of your phone.
- Scroll to the right of all the icons and look for "more ..." icon and click on that.
- Hit "edit" button on top right
- Look for Street Cuts app and turn to "on" state.
- That's it! All your Street Cut Stickers will be under the street cuts icon in iMessage. Get 'em all!
WHAT IS YOUR KEYBOARD AND HOW DO I INSTALL IT?
The iOS keyboard allows you to access your stickers outside of the iMessage environment on your phone. To get the most out of our app we encourage you to install this. Just look in the app for the "more" tab and follow link to "how to install". It’s easy and you only have to do it once. Note: If you are having issues with the keyboard be sure that you have updated to the latest version of the app as we have been making changes recently. Thank YOU!
CAN I BUY "REAL" STICKERS TOO?
Yup, no problem. We’re selling packs of the sticky kind shipped right to your door.
I'M NOT SEEING A PURCHASE I MADE OR OTHER PROBLEM WITH THE APP.
1. Please be sure that you have updated to the latest version of the APP. We make upgrades periodically and that might help.
2. If still having an issue let us know at email@example.com and we will get right back to you.
I'M A STREET ARTIST, HOW DO I GET MY STICKRS ON STREET CUTS?
Our collective is growing—by invitation-only. But we haven't met everyone yet, so if you're a real, working street artist and want to pitch us an idea for your own pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO'S BEHIND THIS?
Street Cuts is curated by Daniel Albanese aka The Dusty Rebel, who has been documenting street art for over a decade. It’s produced by Itsy Bitsy Media and developed by Tanooki Labs. We've all been in the tech and visual space, based out of NYC for many years. We thought if an awesome new digital sticker language was gonna be developed around us via SMS, it just made sense to bring in artists who have been doing it in the physical word so well for so long.